MG FRAGRANCE INTERNATIONAL
Star Chemical Company is the sole agent of MG International Fragrance Company in Pakistan.
MG International Fragrance Company (Turkey) was founded in 1961 by Misel Gülçiçek. Being the first integrated manufacturing facility it holds the title for the world’s most diverse highest-capacity fragrance production plant under one roof. It provides services to over 72 countries and supplies fragrance compositions and ingredients to nearly 4,000 manufacturers worldwide.
- 50,262-square-meter of work and living space
- 5,000-square-meter of green space
- 2,918-square-meters of areas for innovation, organic synthesis and R&D
- 28-kilometer-long stainless steel and Teflon pipe lines in production
- 15 tanks with capacity ranging between 1 and 7 cubic meters or metric tons
- Usage of more than 4,500 purchased raw materials
- Processing capacity for nearly 280 in house produced raw materials used in production
- Production capacity of 7,500 metric tons per year
- Over 200,000 archived fragrance formulations ready for production
- A unique collection of 12,000 raw materials
- Capacity for 24 perfumer work-stations
- Over 12 specially designed individual fragrance test cabins
- Over eight internationally diverse perfumers and many trainees